Friday, August 17, 2007

Earth Suits

I attended the funeral of a former Postmaster of my small town. There was a minister from Arizona that did the service. He was quite the go getter. He talked about "Earth Suits". I thought, say what??? He then went on to explain our current bodies are for the time we spend on earth, thus, "Earth Suit". We all got a great chuckle out of his analogy - but I'm certain there's something to be said about it!!

So, today, I wish my "Earth Suit" was a little bit smaller. Gotta love how folks always want something different than what they have - don't you? Actually, I"m happy, content and ready to enjoy life.

Next time you look in the mirror - chuckle and say - Hmm, what a beautiful Earth Suit!!

Until the next time - Peace

1 comment:

Stitch 'n Dye said...

Hello!

The picture of your princesses is beautiful. Come and say Hi to the Mellowdyers again - we have missed you very much and I tried to e-mail you - but AOL didn't like my note...

Sue